1. You talk about hotel blocks like they're as exciting as awesome concert tickets or a new fancy camera.
2. You start calling people by their formal names after having seen them so many times on you guest list spreadsheet.
3. You can't remember what you had for lunch or what your plans are that day, but you know the schedule of "the big day" down to the seconds.
4. You listen to the radio and automatically categorize the songs as good or not good for the reception.
5. You expect to be able to "taste" everything at a restaurant before you make your final decision.
6. You can rattle off relative's addresses off the top of your head, you've written them down so many times.
7. You blog about your wedding nightmares.
8. You say "I'm not going to talk about the wedding today" and you proceed to talk about the wedding, all day.
9. You learn to speak Italian simply by decoding the broken-English emails you get from the people you're trying to book your Rome honeymoon with.
10. You start to just tell family members that overwhelm you with questions about details, "I don't know, but I know there's an open bar."
*Note: this was originally a guest post on the BEAUTIFUL Stevie's blog. She just got married, so girlfriend knows alllll about what I'm talking about!
|Blog // Bloglovin' // Twitter // Instagram // Facebook|
Meet a fellow bride-to-be, Kristyn! She blogs over at Chits & Giggles (and I DIE over the name every time I read it), and is pretty much a pro at this wedding planning stuff. She has a bunch of posts that really spell out the whole process, like this post about how to choose a wedding DJ and how to pick your bridal party.
I feel like I have a lot in common with Kristyn for other reasons, too, because she loves a lot of my favorite things. And by favorite things, I mean college football, shopping, and KITTIES. No seriously, her cat GUEST POSTED on her blog and I was totally rolling. Hilarious.
She also has had a lot of success with Weight Watchers, and is open and honest about the struggles of losing weight on her blog. Her post about being "plus sized" really hit home for me, and I thought it was such a badass post. She also talks about how hard to get back on the wagon with weight loss, which I can totally relate to. Girlfriend is looking AMAZING now, though, and will be the most beautiful bride.
Head on over to her blog and say hello!